Monday, January 2, 2012

The Jared Awards

This is the Jared Awards. For all film and especially (OSCAR) buffs and who may be interested this is for you. I have created my own kind of online Oscars dating back to the beginning of Hollywood to the present. I have been obsessed with the Oscars and Films since I was just a little boy. I have been working on this for the past three years up to now and I have finally put enough self confidence to put it on the web. My favorite pics for my awards are for my favorite performances and films by my favorite actors and actresses. My favorite actor is Claude Rains and my favorite actress is Greta Garbo and a crush on Ingrid Bergman (btw we have the same birthday!) August 29th! So were I go the beginning to a hopefully great expierence

No comments:

Post a Comment